Making your appointment...
- First, call (336) 218-0994 and tell one of our office staff you would like to make an appointment. They will help you select a date and time that suits your schedule.
- For your convenience, you can have your paperwork prepared in advance. Simply click here and download and print the "Patient registration" form. You'll save time by having it filled in when you arrive for your appointment. You will also want to download and print the "Notice of Privacy Practices" form.
- Be sure to have your insurance card or information with you when you arrive for your appointment. Check your co-payment information and bring the co-payment and a photo ID with you.
- If you are presently uninsured and will be self-paying for your services, tell the representative you are speaking with, and discuss payment options.
- We look forward to serving you and attending to your healthcare needs.